Official Fatality forums
By posting on forums and playing this server you are agreeing:

1.You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.
2.You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.
3.You do not currently play Runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.
4.All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.
BY CLICKING OFF THIS BOX YOU ARE AGREEING TO ALL THE ABOVE.
Official Fatality forums
By posting on forums and playing this server you are agreeing:

1.You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.
2.You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.
3.You do not currently play Runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.
4.All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.
BY CLICKING OFF THIS BOX YOU ARE AGREEING TO ALL THE ABOVE.
Official Fatality forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatality-rsps forums

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog ini love weed 17658616

i love weed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake
Owner
Owner
Jake

i love weed Empty
PostSubject: i love weed   i love weed EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:57 am

[size=12pt]Assasinscape is a PI server which has been in development for over 2 months! We are a Combat/Skiller type server, and we feature lots of unique content which you won't find in any other server! We have a working vote system, hiscores, lots of bosses, 95% accurate combat formula, pvp, and much more![/size][/center]

[size=12pt][pre]Assasinscape Features:[/pre][/size]

[li]Always some of people online![/li]
    [li]Fully working godwars bosses + minions![/li]
    [li]Working Highscores![/li]
    [li]Soon working Vote system with misc or cash reward![/li]
    [li]Custom training areas[/li]
    [li]Pest Control almost 100%![/li]
    [li]Duel arena[/li]
    [li]Custom PVP (Lumbridge, Falador, and Cammy)[/li]
    [li]95% accurate combat formula, and all weapons specs work and attack correctly![/li]
    [li]Custom items such as dragon cape and water cape![/li]
    [li]Awesome custom donator area with custom OverloadX only boss npcs with great drops[/li]
    [li]KQ 80% accurate[/li]
    [li]Custom skiller area and custom OverloadX only tools![/li]
    [li]Lots of updated 474+ models and animations!(we are a 317 deob)[/li]
    [li]Sexy Custom Interfaces[/li]
    [li]Full 100% Skillcapes![/li]
    [li]Always new updates, content, and fixes for the server and client![/li]

Working Chaotic Maul [Hits up to 75], and working Dragon claws! All other weapon specs work 100%!
i love weed 28870493i love weed 41535019

100% working Overload Pots
i love weed 54686653

Unique donator packages which give good loot! To see the rest of are donator benfits check out this page [here].
i love weed 73697884

Always new updates to are client and server! This is a picture of are V2 client which will be released sometime before X-mas! Also check out a video of it!
i love weed 58305800

[size=5pt]Contact info: [/size]
All you need to do is add on msn Assasinscape@hotmail.com
Or come on our forums and contact any owner (:

All you need to do is to go on forums and download client.. Webclient is disabled for a moment! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.assasinscape.forumotion.com

i love weed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Fatality forums :: Updates-
Jump to: