Official Fatality forums
By posting on forums and playing this server you are agreeing:

1.You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.
2.You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.
3.You do not currently play Runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.
4.All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.
BY CLICKING OFF THIS BOX YOU ARE AGREEING TO ALL THE ABOVE.
Official Fatality forums
By posting on forums and playing this server you are agreeing:

1.You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.
2.You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.
3.You do not currently play Runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.
4.All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.
BY CLICKING OFF THIS BOX YOU ARE AGREEING TO ALL THE ABOVE.
Official Fatality forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatality-rsps forums

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog inhow i found out 17658616

how i found out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lilmark13
Private
Private

how i found out Empty
PostSubject: how i found out   how i found out EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 9:43 am

well my cousin plays this server and i found out about ti from him
Back to top Go down
Thegame
Owner
Owner
Thegame

how i found out Empty
PostSubject: Re: how i found out   how i found out EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:49 pm

Hey, thanks for the feedback. Could you ask how he found out about these forums not our new ones please ?

thanks

thegame
Back to top Go down
https://assasinscape.forumotion.com

how i found out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Fatality forums :: Server Discussion-
Jump to: